Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Quest Continues.































My dear friends Al and Bev Zembrosky invited me out to dinner tonight, and who am I to say no to dinner with dear friends. We went out to Houston's in Irvine and as is my style of late, I had their burger. They serve a classic cheeseburger of ground chuck, with melted cheddar, yellow mustard, mayo, onions, tomatoes, pickles, the works. They opt for shredded lettuce, which is actually my preference, and the bun is also a nice sesame topped egg bun (I think). Overall a good classic cheeseburger. It doesn't beat out Crow Bar, Haven and Father's Office for top three status, but a solid burger none the less.

ISO 400
21mm
f/6.3
1/100 sec
430ex speedlite (palm of hand bounce, there were no other items available)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't make top three!!! well I know how you LOVE meat but you gotta try the veggie burger. TOP non-beef burger you'll ever have.

    ReplyDelete