Saturday, April 9, 2011

Riders Club - Burger








































I have great love for all things sandwich. This week I was lucky enough that my friend Paul took me to The Riders Club, to enjoy a delicious burger. The Riders Club offers custom burgers made of coarsely ground, well seasoned beef, with very nice bun and a variety of options. I chose bacon, an egg over easy, and Havarti cheese. No single component of the burger beacons for acknowledgement, instead it is the culmination of its individual parts that make this burger one of the best burgers in Orange County. Their pickles, pickled beets, and house made chips are nice too. And they have good beer.

1 comment:

  1. That hamburger looks incredible! It's making me hungry.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete