Monday, April 11, 2011

Charcuterie 2.0 Cheese Edition




























Cheese. Two days ago I had a charcuterie Saturday with my good friend Christopher Curtis. We ventured to our new favorite place and procured a variety of cured meats and cheeses. We came across a variety fine cheese. And while I lack the cheese ethos to make a fine argument between the distinction of these cheese beyond their colors, textures, and their nutty and tangy notes, I can tell you with certainty that gaining that background, will be a delight. My two favorite cheese were the Humbolt Fog, a very pleasent goats milk cheese, tangy and light, and the tomme, which is that funky cave aged looking cheese, semi soft and... well... funky.

1 comment:

  1. mmm I'm a huge fan of cheese, love having it for dessert with some fig jam and crackers. The smellier the better!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete