Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Mexican Children





Here are the last of my chosen pictures from last weeks Mexico trip. I can not believe it has only been a week since these little ones were playing right before my eyes, and all that savory food was titulating my palette. There are so many more images from the week that I could literally post them gradually for the remainder of the month and beyond, but I think I have culled them down to the best. Regardless, no myriad of images could completely portray the beauty and resilience of the Mexican people and their culture. The love of God and the movement of his Spirit through the struggle and kinship of these people remains forever a treasure that I will hold dear to my heart.

ISO 800 100 400 250 Resp.
18mm [top] 50mm [rem]
f/10 f/1.8 f/1.4 f/1.8 Resp.
1/640sec 1/1600sec 1/8000sec 1/3200sec Resp.

No comments:

Post a Comment