Sunday, July 25, 2010

Facebook









Not a photo, a clip I took from a screenshot that made me feel quite uneasy. I took down all my content from FaceB a month or so ago because of their horrible digital rights management etc. I woke up one morning with this nightmare of checking my facebook and seeing one of my shots in a banner ad for some rubbish dating site. I paniced and tore down my content as fast as I could. It sickens me a little to think that it might be on some FaceB server achived somewhere for them to sell. Anyways if you are creative, and you think that FaceB might be a neat place to network and showcase your art, do as I did; then host your materials off site. Facebook is pretty nifty, I love everything it provides for me. But remember, FaceB is also the devil.

-Tim

1 comment: