Monday, August 30, 2010

We have a winner























"Excuse me sir, you can't take any more pictures in here with that camera; everything is copyrighted". This is the first time anyone has every stopped me from taking pictures. It felt good.

That aside, if I had more time I could have gotten a better burger shot. Fathers Office. Best Burger. Hands down. More quality and cheaper price than its closest competitor [in my opinion Black Label burger from Crow Bar]. What you see above is a burger made with Dry Aged Rib eye, sweet caramelized onions, blue cheese, arugula and unicorn's horn served on a toasted French bread. It is the best burger I have ever tasted. I have no taste for gourmet burgers any longer. I quit. Seriously. Don't even look at me with your petty attempts to duplicate this burger. Marvel in its simplicity, soak in its magnanimous savor, salivate with anticipation of the day you might taste something so splendid as this.

Also we had grilled summer figs on the side, those are that other thing. prosciutto wrapped, stuffed with
chèvre, and finnished with a balsamic reduction. They were sweet, and tangy. A nice side.

ISO 320
31mm
f/11.0
1/100 sec
speedlite 430ex [hat bounce]

No comments:

Post a Comment